Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d)
Flexperto is a software startup in the area of digital communication. Our customers are primarily large international enterprises in the insurance and financial industry. We are headquartered in Berlin, right at the heart of Germany’s tech industry.
We believe that digital communication between companies and customers is complicated and outdated. Everything that your sales employees have previously done offline, is now also possible online with Flexperto: scheduling appointments, clarifying questions in a video conference, viewing documents together, signing contracts, or communicating with customers on WhatsApp. And thanks to our CRM integration, the entire process is documented centrally.
We are further developing our instant messaging experience, which aims to centralize WhatsApp, Telegram & Co. in one single, enterprise-grade omnichannel messenger, as well as start to conquer the world of mobile applications. Therefore, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) to strengthen our team and maintain our focus on high quality.
About your new role:
- You will contribute a quality perspective through the complete Software Development Lifecycle.
- In order to enable these contributions, you will collaborate with Peers from Product, Engineering, Infrastructure as well as Customer Support and Customer Success.
- You will drive internal communication and coordination evolving around Product Releases or our SaaS.
- Your responsibilities grow with your abilities and preferences.
What the Role as QA Software Engineer (m/f/d) Involves:
- Manual testing of our product
- Working closely with Engineering, Customer Success and Product Teams to deliver the high quality product to our clients
- Constantly strengthen the level of quality of the product
- Managing releases together with Engineering and Product teams
- Creating and maintaining test documentation
- Helping to identify problem areas of the product
- Assisting with defects tracking
Skills we require:
- 3+ years professional experience in the QA Engineer Role in a Web Context
- A structured mindset with a focus on detail
- Experience with version control systems, test management and issue tracking tools
- SQL skills are required
- Experience with test management systems
- Experience with defect tracking systems
- Experience with service-oriented system architecture
- Knowledge of any one of the following tools and libraries in our tech stack: [General - Flexperto GmbH Tech Stack](https://stackshare.io/flexperto-gmbh/general)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Must be based in either South Africa or Tunisia, as the position will be remote
What we offer:
- A passionate team with peers from countries all over the world
- A dedicated budget for education programs and conferences - An attractive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and a home office policy that focuses on people and not on numbers
- A work environment where your contribution will make a difference
- Team events
Our tech stack
An overview of our tech stack can be seen at [General - Flexperto GmbH Tech Stack](https://stackshare.io/flexperto-gmbh/general), but briefly, put:[https://stackshare.io/favicon.ico](https://stackshare.io/favicon.ico)
- The core of the platform is a PHP monolith
- Most of the new functionality is written in NodeJS / TypeScript services, driven by moleculer.js
- Front ends written in react + redux.js
- Developer environment, infrastructure, and deployment is docker (swarm) based
- The infrastructure is currently bare-metal based and will be migrated to IaaS