Frontend Engineer (f/m/d)
Your areas of expertise
- Understanding the architecture of web-driven applications.
- Experience interfacing with RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of the network stack, especially transport and application layer protocols.
- Proficiency manipulating the DOM and handling the components lifecycle.
- Building responsive user interfaces.
- Experience developing for mobile browsers.
Nice to have
- Experience developing Web applications using React, Redux and Webpack.
- Knowledge of TypeScript and/or ReasonML.
- Experience with WebAssembly.
- Full-stack development experience.
- Big plus if you worked with Enzyme or Selenium.
- Ideally you’ll come from an engineering or mathematics background (with Degree or equivalent).
- The focus will be on of customised web and mobile responsive mobile interfaces that integrate with our core REST based product.
What you can expect from us
- Exciting challenges which involve a mix of advanced research and high-quality engineering.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Ownership over your role and functional area.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning existing state of things.
- Complete transparency into the rest of the company.
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Remote work.
- Choice of hardware.