Intern Business Development France (m/f/d)
We’re a B2B SaaS startup with a mission to simplify communication between consultants and their customers. Our customers are primarily large enterprises in the insurance and financial industry who want to build a better customer experience online.
As the world moves to doing everything online, we’re experiencing hyper-growth, and we are looking for a Business Development Intern for France. Your mission is to support Flexperto’s successful Market-Entry Strategy in the French Insurance and Financial Services market
Since April 2021 Flexperto is part of the RGI Group, providing us with a strong partner to roll out our geographic expansion throughout Europe. So it’s an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing tech company (150% YoY Growth).
As a Flexperto Business Development Representative France Intern (m/f/d) you'll play a key role in prospecting new businesses for the company. This is a pivotal role in achieving our Internationalisation goals.
You will work alongside our Founders, account executives, marketing, customer success and product management to successfully drive our market-entry strategy in France. To do so, you will:
- Establish contacts with new prospects and partners throughout France.
- You approach and connect potential new lead across different sources.
- Go-to-Market Campaigns preparation, from e-mails, phone scripts, to collaterals such as presentations.
- Go-to-Market Campaigns operations, you reach out to highly engaged leads via outbound mailing and phone outreach to convey Flexperto’s value proposition.
- Develop key account intelligence by identifying contacts’ budget, authority and timing.
- Convert leads into scheduled demos for the Country Manager.
- Maintain strict documentation of all go-to-market activities within our CRM Salesforce.
- Collaborate with team members to improve go-to-market processes and operations.
- You facilitate and help with translation of the website and sales/ legal documents
- Provide strategic input to Country Manager including business opportunities, market focus, feedback, etc.
You are pursuing your degree in a top university. You already gained valuable experiences from positions at Startups, Consulting Firms, Venture Capital, or other fast-moving environments.
- You are ready to get your hands dirty and ‘jump in’ at any position where you’re needed.
- You are a "digital native" and have an understanding of B2B SaaS applications.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Initial experience in sales, customer success, product management and / or marketing are a plus
- Excellent analytical skills to work on complex issues.
- Excellent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have strong organizational, project management skills and communication skills.
- You work in a self-organized and structured manner.
- Native French and fluent English, German skills preferred.
- We offer you:
- The unique opportunity to launch a successful Enterprise Software in a new country and help build our leading position in Europe.
- A workplace at a top location in Berlin Germany.
- The opportunity to grow in an ambitious company with a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- A place within a young and extremely driven team.