Full Stack Engineer (f/m/d)
We’re looking for a full-stack engineer with an ownership mindset and end-to-end responsibility for both frontend and backend parts of our product. In this position, you will participate in the technical design and development of platform features and necessary infrastructure.
You will be given the opportunity to learn some of the most cutting-edge technologies available and be part of a rapidly scaling startup team.,
Your areas of expertise
- Solid experience working with cloud-oriented infrastructure (AWS, Docker, etc.).
- Good knowledge of React.
- Ability to write well-formatted, structured, and clean code.
- Good knowledge of testing and automating both frontend and backend code.
- Successfully worked in a bigger engineering team with either backend and frontend engineers, or several full-stack developers.
- Self-motivated learner with an interest in modern software development practices.
- Code quality advocate.
- Fluent English communication skills.
Nice to have
- You like test-driven development, or you have at least a very strong focus on ensuring good code quality with meaningful and high-quality automated tests.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and CI/CD pipelines.
- Bravery to make technical decisions and the ability to reason this decision.
- Curiosity to business processes automation.
- Openness to work with short, client-initiated feedback cycles.
- Affinity to teamwork.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for building and deploying platform features, such as client-facing APIs, user management and license management tools.
- Own the whole backend-frontend development cycle - from software design, implementation, and testing to deployment, maintenance, and operation.
- Contribute to the development of scalable and reliable technical infrastructure.
- Contribute to design internal and external APIs.
What you can expect from us
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.