Rust System Engineer (m/f/d) - Remote
What we're looking for:
At Exein we're looking for a Rust System Engineer passionate about low-level programming and state-of-the-art monitoring technologies. Our mission is to empower developers with the tools they need to build a more secure IoT landscape.
As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, prototyping, developing, and maintaining the integration between Exein's core technologies and new platforms and stacks we need to integrate with. Moreover, you will work in close contact with some of our biggest customers in order to document and plan for new features they require. If you are a great Rust System Engineer with strong low-level skills and are passionate about next-generation cyber-security developer tools, we definitely want to hear from you.
- Documenting the list of requirements and performing temporal planning.
- Researching and determining the effort for the new features or systems to support.
- Design, develop, update and maintain these ports and features.
- Contribute to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Knowledge and experience with Rust
- Knowledge and experience with the Linux kernel
- Knowledge and experience with security related topics and research
- Experience with Git and Docker
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Knowledge and experience with eBPF
- Experience with other tracing technologies
- C/C++, Python
- Experience with applied machine learning and anomaly detection
We are on a mission to build the world’s first ecosystem for IoT device security so that all different types of devices are secure around the world.
We at Exein are a team of dynamic individuals who love all things data, ML, and open source—not to mention passionate about firmware! We are constantly working to secure millions of devices all over the world to make your daily life safer.
Our unique products enable developers to secure their own IoT devices with cutting edge technology in an easy, frictionless way. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Exein to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.
- Netflix & Spotify accounts.
- OSS company culture.
- Nursery bonus (age 2-5)
- We encouraging parenting through “baby bonus” and extra off-hours