Unified Communications Solutions Engineer (m/f/d)
, , , ,
We're looking for a passionate, innovative Unified Communications Solutions Engineer that is experienced with architectures and solutions design within the following Technical specialties: Contact Center Solutions, ACD/PBX, Cloud communication, UCaaS, CCaaS, CPaaS, IP Telephony, and UC/Collaboration, IVR/CTI Solutions to join our dynamic IT team! Your primary responsibility will be to research, design, and implement integration solutions and in-depth evaluation of variables for moderately complex to complex design challenges in order to integrate with our customers on-premises or on-cloud Unified Communications / Telephony platforms in order to interact with our cloud-based AI system.You will be given the opportunity to learn some of the most cutting-edge technologies available and be part of a rapidly scaling startup team.
Your areas of expertise
- Hands-on experience working with UC and telephony platforms like Cisco / Avaya / Genesys Contact Center and experience with other known Cloud-based providers is a big plus (Five9, Nice InContact, Twilio, AirCall, MS Team, Zoom, etc…)
- Experience planning, designing, and implementing Unified Communications / Telephony platforms. The role requires experience with on-premise-based and cloud solutions.
- Working experience designing and integrating different CTI (computer telephony integration) solutions/products (Examples: CRM integration, voice-recording/ screen capturing integration, speech analytics )
- Participation in Cloud UC / Telephony Transformational projects.
- Knowledge and experience with Session Border Controllers and Voice Gateways.
- 4+ years of Unified Communications experience supporting medium to large enterprises.
- Customer-facing experience; dealing with Customers Technical and Non-Technical audiences.
- BS/MS degree in Telecommunications engineering or computer science.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- Outstanding presentation and communication ability.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Strong capability to work on multiple projects.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment.
- Ability to collaborate with various teams (Internal and external).
- Native German and proficient English language skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with CTI middlewares and connectors specifically for capturing real-time recordings and real-time CTI feeds.
- Good exposure to Computer Telephony Integration, TAPI, JTAPI, and/or TSAPI and REST APIs.
- Multi-vendor UC / Telephony platforms experience.
- Experience in installing and configuring open-source tools and technologies (CTI Tools, Recording Solutions, ACD, PBX like Asterisk, Freeswitch, FreePBX).
- Unified Communications/Telephony Vendors Certifications.
- To design and standardize integration solutions to improve i2x business processes and services.
- To define requirements and develop an architecture for scalable and reliable deployment.
- Identify emerging UC / Telephony technologies, utilize the industry best practices, and determine ways to add business value.
- Work closely and collaborate with different teams, Sales, Pre-Sales, Project Managers, and Developers.
- Collaborates with customers, vendors, and other technical staff to analyze business and technical requirements for the purpose of Integration.
- Must be passionate about contributing to continuously improving customers’ experience.
- Create Solution documents, proposals, and assists in the development of architecture/engineering designs.
- Take part in daily standup and other meetings.
- Think of innovative ways on how to enhance our platform and add new features.
What you can expect from us
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.