Cloud Architect (f/m/d)
We're looking for a passionate, bright, and innovative Cloud Architect to join our dynamic team in Berlin or remotely!You will take a part in building and expanding our Saas Cloud platform by creating proposals for various modernization or improvements initiatives.,
Your areas of expertise
- You have a successful track record working as an architect, working with teams at a SaaS company.
- You have knowledge of common programming languages, concepts, and architectures (e.g.: GoLang, Python, ReactJs).
- You have a strong engineering background.
- You are an expert in cloud computing, including security, automation.
- You have expert knowledge in areas like IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS (AWS platform or other cloud vendors).
- You have experience with Enterprise Architecture methodology and tooling.
- You have the Skills to produce enterprise-ready architecture documents.
- You have previous design experience with respect to new application services on AWS (or other cloud providers).
- You have experience with large-scale, distributed infrastructure technologies in the areas such as container orchestration, service mesh & tracing, centralized logging/monitoring/metrics.
- You have experience defining a general data- & analytics strategy.
- You have good knowledge of IAM (Identity and Access Management).
- You have good knowledge of network security.
- You have a proficient level of spoken and written English.
- You have experience working with agile methodologies & teams.
- You have strong interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different areas in an -international/virtual environment
- You have an intrinsic desire to drive Continuous delivery and integration.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and operating autonomously.
- You will be working with various stakeholders within i2x (CTO, Product manager & engineers) to shape the future of our cloud platform by designing and planning a robust and sustainable cloud solution architecture.
- You will be responsible to provide guidance to the engineering teams by creating technical design documents and help planning for upcoming development activities.
- You will design our system & platform for security and compliance.
What you can expect from us
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.