Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
, , ,
We are looking for a passionate recruiter to join our team. You will take a key part in scaling our product by bringing the new team members on board for a set of technical and business positions.
Your areas of expertise
- 2+ years of experience in end-to-end recruiting with a focus on tech and non-tech positions.
- Excellent sourcing skills and knowledge of the latest sourcing tools.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Background with data-driven market and recruitment research.
- You see HR and Recruiting as a strategic partner for the business; your entrepreneurial and holistic thinking enables you to identify the right recruitment priorities.
- Your extraordinary "can-do-attitude" and high motivation to find the top talents characterize you.
- Due to your empathic personality, you are not only passionate about providing the best possible candidate experience but also about working with internal stakeholders.
- Business fluent in German and English.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruiting process by initiating the hiring plans, writing JDs, screening, interviewing, and guiding candidates through the pipeline.
- You will actively source profiles for technical and non-technical roles.
- You will communicate with i2x Hiring Managers to define the recruiting strategies and set expectations.
- You will be doing research for German and European recruitment markets and evaluate the best hiring options for the team.
- You will drive recruitment and hiring strategies.
- You will work with the internal recruitment team and external partners and contribute your experience and knowledge at any time to optimize our internal processes and standards.
What you can expect from us
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.