Part-Time Data Labeling (f/m/d)
Are you passionate about real-time speech analytics ? Join our team!,
Your areas of expertise
- You have a good eye for detail and the ability to think critically.
- You speak German at least level (C2) and have perfect spelling skills.
- You are looking for a student job with at least 15 h/week for 6 months or longer.
- You will read and categorize transcripts of calls that we use to develop and improve our ML models.
- You will assist our team with internal transcription (speech to text) of phone calls, helping to improve our speech recognition technology.
- You identify and report on potential issues in our labeling processes.
What you can expect from us
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.