Fullstack Engineer (m/f/d) Maintenance
Flexperto is a software startup in the area of digital communication. Our customers are primarily large international enterprises in the insurance and financial industry. We are headquartered in Berlin, right at the heart of Germany’s tech industry and currently field 25 employees.
We believe that digital communication between companies and customers is complicated and outdated. Everything that your sales employees have previously done offline, is now also possible online with Flexperto: scheduling appointments, clarifying questions in a video conference, viewing documents together, signing contracts or communicating with customers on WhatsApp. And thanks to our CRM integration, the entire process is documented centrally.
We are constantly trying to improve our platform, add to our feature set and are looking for a full stack engineer (m/f/d) to strengthen our team.
About your role
- You will develop services to enable new customer requirements, and actively enhance and maintain the existing ones.
- You can work in frond- and back end and take part in DevOps.
- You take ownership of features and get to see the entire process from design and planning to shipping.
- You shape the future of our development processes, practices and software architecture with your voice in retrospectives and tech designs.
- Your responsibilities grow with your abilities and preferences.
Skills we require
- As the job requires direct customer communication: fluency in German and English.
- A couple of years of professional experience in software development, ideally with a focus on web development.
- Proficient in at least one of
- NodeJS / ES6+
- Self-driven, enthusiastic about learning new technologies.
- Willing to take ownership.
- EU Working-Permit.
Skills that are nice to have
- Experience with the agile methodologies (kanban/sprints, retrospectives, etc.).
- Experience with service-oriented software architecture.
- Knowledge of the tools and libraries in our tech stack: https://stackshare.io/flexperto-gmbh/general.
What we offer
- A passionate team with peers from countries all over the world.
- A dedicated budget for education programs and conferences.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Flexible work hours and a home office policy that focuses on people and not on numbers.
- A work environment where your contribution will make a difference.
- A voice in shaping our working culture and team processes.
- Team events.
- An amazing office centrally located in Berlin, the vibrant tech capital.
Our tech stack
An overview of our tech stack can be seen at https://stackshare.io/flexperto-gmbh/general, but briefly put:
- The core of the platform is a PHP monolith.
- Most of the new functionality is written in NodeJS / TypeScript services, driven by moleculer.js.
- The front ends are written in react + redux.js.
- The developer environment, infrastructure and deployment are docker (swarm) based.