Mid/Junior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
What we do
Lykon is a digital health company that was founded in 2015 and is changing the healthcare system for the long term. Our vision is to empower people to take their health into their own hands.
We currently offer a wide range of DNA and blood tests. A few drops of blood or saliva are enough for us to provide customers with tailored nutritional and action recommendations so that they can achieve their health goals. With our product, we are active in innovative and exciting fields, such as personalized nutrition and personalized medicine.
What are we looking for?
Are you interested in Product Design and want to help us define our customer interactions and user experience? We are looking for a Mid level or Junior Designer (With more emphasis on UX) who can assist in translating Lykon’s product vision into a seamless commerce and mobile app experience, an empathetic person, who understands customers’ pain points and is able to translate product vision into “codable” and problem-solving designs that keep customers engaged and healthy.
You should have good UX skills, ideally with experience in mobile design in the health/wellness spaces in a direct to consumer environment. You will work with the Product, Design and Tech teams and have an impact shaping the future of Lykon and health care. To do so, you must be curious by nature, have a problem solving mindset and be comfortable testing, validating and executing on your concepts.
- You will contribute to and help develop Lykon’s product vision and digital platforms, jointly with the Product and Design teams.
- You will work on mobile app UX/UI projects from start to finish: identifying and prioritizing problems, performing iterative design exploration and validations, and executing design outcomes.
- Through customer and competition research, you will iterate on new feature development and technical improvements with the Design, Product and Tech teams.
- You will mainly create and maintain high-quality design deliverables including wireframes, prototypes, style guides, site structure, flows, components and assets.
- You will assist the engineering team throughout feature implementation, ensuring UX coverage.
- You have over 2 years of experience with UX design, especially with mobile app design (iOS and Android), ideally in the health and wellness industries.
- Your portfolio demonstrates a solid knowledge and skills in UX/UI, design process and projects throughout your work experience.
- You have successfully completed your studies in Interface Design, Communication Design or related fields.
- You are familiar with industry standard tools, such as Sketch / Figma / Zeplin, Invision Studio, Adobe Creative Suite and ideally Google Suite tools.
- You work reliably and precisely, act proactively, think quickly and always keep an overview through a structured way of working.
- You have experience with branding aligned design, brand guidelines, style guides, ideally with UI Design Systems and UI Libraries (Sketch Cloud).
- You are open to ideas and suggestions, quick learner, willing to grow with the team.
- Your English is fluid and ideally you speak German (not eliminatory).
We empower your health!
- You benefit from our internal corporate health programme: Whether it's a free DNA test, blood test or supplements - we support you with an annual contingent to take your health into your own hands.
- On top of that, you get 50% off all Lykon products at any time.
- Your family and friends get 30% off our products.
- You get numerous employee discounts as well as discounts at partner companies such as BECYCLE, Alba Berlin, etc.
We promote your work-life balance!
- You benefit from flexible working hours and location that enable you to better coordinate your professional and private life.
We value our team!
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic company culture with 20 different nationalities, in which every single person is valued and which is characterised by a teamwork mentality and a positive spirit.
- You will have the opportunity to design a personalised Learning & Development programme together with your manager based on your professional and personal skills.
- You can expect regular performance reviews, 360 feedback sessions, team events, lunch & learn sessions and varied sporting events.
- You get unlimited access to our health bar (fresh fruit, muesli, nuts, superfoods).