Junior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
What we are doing
Lykon is a digital health company that was founded in 2015 and is changing the healthcare system for the long term. Our vision is to empower people to take their health into their own hands.
We currently offer a wide range of DNA & blood tests and nutritional supplements. A few drops of blood or saliva are enough for us to provide customers with tailored nutritional and action recommendations so that they can achieve their health goals. With our product, we are active in innovative and exciting fields, such as personalized nutrition and personalized medicine. At our Berlin office you’ll find a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and people who are highly motivated to create products our customers will fall in love with.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a data-driven Junior Performance Marketing Manager who is passionate about numbers and who is always on top of the newest trends and channels in the field of performance marketing.
- You will work towards monthly revenue and CPO goals.
- You will deep-dive and analyse the Lykon performance marketing reporting & data analytics.
- You will manage & optimise Lykon SEM Campaigns (Google Ads/Bing Ads & Google Shopping) including continuous discovery of new keywords & ad formats.
- You will manage and optimise Lykon Paid Social Campaigns (Facebook/Instagram Paid) including continuous discovery of new targeting/audiences & ad formats.
- You will conduct weekly & monthly deep analysis including next steps to optimise the performance further.
- You are always on top of the competitive landscape.
- You will continuously run A/B tests on landing pages, ads, targeting, bidding.
- You will analyse user behaviour with the shop in Google Analytics & suggest next steps for CR optimisation.
- Discover new performance marketing channels & platforms for Lykon (e.g. TikTok, Snapchat, etc).
- You have at least 2 years of experience with Google Ads, Bing & Google Shopping (SEM, SEA).
- Ideally you have at least 2 years of experience with Facebook Ads (Paid Social).
- You have deep knowledge of Google Analytics.
- You have experience with setting up & running A/B tests.
- You are very analytical and have very strong Excel skills to create complex reports & identify valuable insights/learnings.
- Having experience with display and native advertising platforms is a big plus.
- You have a deep passion for numbers and data and a mindset towards continuous testing & learning
- You are a self-driven, proactive and curious person who is always on the hunt for new ways of success (e.g. new channels such as TikTok, Snapchat, etc)
- You are structured, organised and a Fast learner.
- You are fluent in English. Having very good German skills will be a big plus.
We empower your health!
- You benefit from our internal corporate health programme: Whether it's a free DNA test, blood test or supplements - we support you with an annual contingent to take your health into your own hands.
- On top of that, you get 50% off all Lykon products at any time.
- Your family and friends get 30% off our products.
- You get numerous employee discounts as well as discounts at partner companies such as BECYCLE, Alba Berlin, etc.
We promote your work-life balance!
- You benefit from flexible working hours and location that enable you to better coordinate your professional and private life.
We value our team!
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic company culture with 20 different nationalities, in which every single person is valued and which is characterised by a teamwork mentality and a positive spirit.
- You will have the opportunity to design a personalised Learning & Development programme together with your manager based on your professional and personal skills.
- You can expect regular performance reviews, 360 feedback sessions, team events, lunch & learn sessions and varied sporting events.
- You get unlimited access to our health bar (fresh fruit, muesli, nuts, superfoods).