Frontend Engineer - Growth (m/f/d) - Remote Europe
Who we are
Lykon is an innovative company working in the area of Digital Health Care & Self Tracking. We are defining the Healthcare Industry by developing digital applications to become your personalized healthy lifestyle companion. Our vision is to empower people to live a healthy life.
At Lykon, we give personalized recommendations based on blood results to help you develop healthy habits. At our Berlin office you’ll find a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and people who are highly motivated to create products our customers will fall in love with.
About the opportunity
The Growth team focuses on new users, new markets, and new experiences. The team strives to grow Lykon’s user base via organic search traffic by creating a technical foundation, new content experiences, and a wider web community.
We are looking for a frontend engineer to join our team and help us deliver the best experience to our customers on our platforms. You will play a vital role in how people interact with our products, and features where accessibility, testability, and simplicity are always part of the conversation.
- Work in a collaborative environment on challenging tasks you will manage and coordinate releases for the cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with other engineers in designing APIs and contribute to a product that you can be proud of.
- You will proactively work on improving the web tech stack and ensure high-quality standards.
- Work on a modern unified tech stack with the main components being React, Typescript, Cypress to name just a few.
- Be interested in contributing to our extensive documentation and our testing suite (unit testing with Jest, accessibility checks, end-to-end testing with Cypress…).
- Work closely with the Product Designer to ensure all detailed concepts are aligned with the design strategy.
- The ability to showcase your experiences with a variety of mobile frameworks, especially using React or similar technology.
- Caring about quality, performance, user experience, and security.
- Experience with web service APIs working with either REST, GraphQL, or both.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Give and receive open, direct, and timely feedback.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- We are a remote distributed team. You can work anywhere within the European Timezone (UTC 0/+3).
- Great internal corporate health program and employee discounts.
- Competitive compensation and a personal education budget.
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts or late finishes your team will support you.
- Annual learning and development budget for conferences, books, courses, you choose.
- A diverse and vibrant remote international environment.
- You will have a direct impact on our products and will have the opportunity to empower people to live a healthy life.
We foster a unique company culture by championing our vision, self-empowerment, direct communication, and mutual support. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, let’s talk!