Founders Associate (m/f/d)
After completing your studies, are you looking for the challenge of steering strategic topics in a fast-growing startup and getting actively involved? Maybe you would like to found a company yourself later on?
Then we are looking for you to work closely with the founding team and experience the startup experience first hand.
- You are the founders' right hand, sparring partner and trusted advisor
- You support the leadership team as a companion and advisor in all areas of the day-to-day business
- You are responsible for your own strategic projects, working independently and proactively with the leadership team
- You are the intersection between internal and external communication
- You review and optimize processes and structures across all company divisions
- You accompany the founders to external events and represent RightNow together with them
- You have completed a business-related degree at a renowned university with outstanding results
- You have strong communication skills, are friendly and have a confident appearance
- You are independent and have the necessary implementation strength
- You are a proactive organizational talent, you are flexible and have very good analytical skills
- Your language skills in German and English are business fluent
- You have excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT etc.)
- In the past, you were able to prove your abilities in "high pace" environments and have relevant practical experience
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all the benefits of startup life: flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and a young, dynamic and highly motivated team.
With us, you have the opportunity to take advantage of various e-learning offerings, such as language and skills courses. In our modern open-plan office you can help yourself to all drinks & snacks at any time.
You can also join our many RightNow clubs and participate in workouts through our Gymondo account, for example!
We believe that the mentality of our employees is the key to success. In all we do, we at RightNow always follow our values:
Team - We support each other, are open-minded and proud to be part of the RightNow family. We celebrate our cohesion not only during team events, but also in our numerous cultural initiatives. RightNow family, that's what we call ourselves, because for a long time now the team has not only consisted of colleagues, but rather of friends.
Transparency -We strive for openness and transparency in our organization, because we are convinced that absolute honesty will get you the farthest. Therefore, there are no secrets in our company. Processes are openly explained, decisions are not made behind closed doors, and every question, no matter how sensitive, is answered directly.
Ambition - Everyone here is highly motivated and ready to go full throttle with the team. RightNow is our passion, ambition is in our blood, and every new challenge is a chance to grow.
RightNow is committed to empowering women in the workplace and in society at large, fighting for greater equality through recognition of the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPS).
RightNow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We not only believe in the power of diversity, we celebrate it every single day.
The RightNow family looks forward to welcoming you on board!
The RightNow Group (www.rightnow.de) is one of the leading European LegalTech startups with 40+ employees, 25+ Mio. EUR financing, and offices in Berlin and Düsseldorf. We guide our customers safely through the legal jungle and help turn legal claims into cash. Whether it is privacy, housing or travel, RightNow helps clients identify and enforce claims in all areas of daily life. With this, we offer the first all-inclusive solution to inform clients about their rights and enforce legal claims directly.
We are looking for employees who have the courage to have their own opinion and do not hesitate to go the extra mile if necessary. We especially appreciate people who are eager to take on responsibility and prove their abilities by working with us to pursue our common vision and achieve great things!