Associate - Global Market Insights (m/f/d)
Do you love to find solutions instead of looking for excuses? So do we. Every day, we focus on helping our clients with their important and time-critical business decisions. Atheneum is not only a bridge between outstanding industry experts and the world's top companies, but it is also a community of highly motivated, performance-oriented, and dynamic young professionals. Does that sound appealing to you? If so, we invite you to become part of our young and dynamic team!Atheneum is a global platform that revolutionizes market research and knowledge sharing within the business world. Our mission is to accelerate customer decision-making by connecting them with world-leading professionals and industry leaders.Atheneum was founded in 2010 and currently employs 400 people in 10 offices worldwide. The company is rapidly growing into one of the leading global insight platforms for strategy consulting firms, investment houses, and global corporations.
As an Associate, you seek, engage and network the top experts in the respective industry with our customers. To support our customers' business decisions, you are expected to evaluate their specific needs, identify their knowledge gaps, and find the best industry experts.Your work as an Associate is fast-paced and requires high recruitment and communication skills. In addition, you must be able to handle a variety of ongoing projects simultaneously.As an Associate you will develop skills in negotiation, sales, and professional communication.
What you will do:
- Perform primary research in projects to assess our customers' needs
- Involvement and active acquisition of relevant experts in order to share their knowledge
- Contact experts by phone or email
- Schedule expert interviews for the customers
- Work in a team
We welcome all degree programs. We expect you to be motivated to work in a customer-oriented and rapidly changing environment.This is a place for a smart person with high emotional intelligence. You should enjoy communicating with people, being able to work professionally, and being motivated by goals.
Basic requirements are:
- Ideally 0-3 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree
- General understanding of business concepts
- Motivation and goal orientation
- Fast absorption and the ability to critically scrutinise things with the focus on the best possible value for our clients
- Excellent English language skills are essential. Language skills in one of the following languages are an advantage: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
- A three-week, comprehensive onboarding training
- Monthly performance bonus
- On-the-job training and industry training: Introducing our clients' businesses - private equity, consulting, companies
- Mentor Program - You will be assigned an experienced colleague who will act as your coach
- Exchange program for the top performers - an opportunity to participate in the international office exchange program and work in one of our offices in New York, London, Santiago de Chile, Shanghai, or Seoul
- Partially refunded lunches
- Discount for Urban Sports Club