Senior Developer/System Architect (m/f/d)
Who we are?
We are a mature start-up on the way to becoming an international innovation and technology leader. As part of the Palturai family, in the first six years of our existence, we have not only developed market-ready products, but also generated sales of around 5 million euro. Our customers already include well-known corporations. Major partners such as SAP are currently paving the way for us to further major opportunities in both technical and sales terms. Internationally, too.
What makes us unique?
Palturai built complex decision makers network of western business world. This gives us possibilities to create innovative products based on graph theory and new technologies. It makes our work technically interesting and challenging. On daily basis we need to join business vision with AI/ML technics and very advanced visualization tools to let our customers into previously unreachable areas of their businesses.
Who we search?
To be able to continue our rapid growth in Poland and above all in Europe and USA, we are looking for a: Senior Developer/System Architect
- active development of Palturai platform,
- designing future structure of Palturai core systems and guiding development team during implementation,
- responsibility for clean code and coding standards.
- strong experience in JVM software development (Java, scala, kotlin, groovy etc.),
- strong experience in development and design of highly distributed systems,
- strong experience in Spring core/Spring boot/Spring cloud framework,
- strong experience in relational databases and ORM,
- strong experience in analysing heap dumps, profiling, and garbage collector optimization,
- strong experience in messaging systems like kafka,
- experience and practical knowledge of security patterns e.g., OAuth 2.0,
- experience in system design and design patterns,
- experience in NO-SQL like Cassandra, neo4j, solr etc.,
- knowledge in Spark,
- knowledge in UNIX,
- knowledge about graph theory and graph algorithms like shortest path,
- fluency in English is necessary.
- comfortable employment contract (you choose the type of agreement),
- healthy work – life balance: home office (during Covid-19 possibility to work from home in 100 %), flexible working hours, 30 minutes lunch break included in 8 - hours working day,
- medical care, gym card,
- modern office in the center of Poznan,
- no stiff structure,
- time for self – development, skilled and helpful global team,
- start-up culture atmosphere with mature business approach,
- modern tech tools and hi-tech equipment.