Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Who we are?
We are a mature start-up on the way to becoming an international innovation and technology leader. As part of the Palturai family, in the first six years of our existence, we have not only developed market-ready products, but also generated sales of around 5 million euro. Our customers already include well-known corporations. Major partners such as SAP are currently paving the way for us to further major opportunities in both technical and sales terms. Internationally, too.
What makes us unique?
Palturai built complex decision makers network of western business world. This gives us possibilities to create innovative products based on graph theory and new technologies. It makes our work technically interesting and challenging. On daily basis we need to join business vision with AI/ML technics and very advanced visualization tools to let our customers into previously unreachable areas of their businesses.
Who we search?
To be able to continue our rapid growth in Poland and above all in Europe and USA, we are looking for a: Scrum Master
- responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules within 3 development teams,
- coordinates all Scrum meetings (Daily, Planning, Review, Retrospective),
- monitors development/sprint progress,
- organizing proper communication between development teams, product owners and other business stakeholders.
- strong experience in Scrum (proofed by certificates and at least 3 years experience) and other agile methodologies,
- strong consulting, negotiation and communication skills,
- background and experience in software development (e.g., beginning of career as software engineer),
- fluency in English is necessary.
- comfortable employment contract (you choose the type of agreement),
- healthy work – life balance: home office (during Covid-19 possibility to work from home in 100 %), flexible working hours, 30 minutes lunch break included in 8 - hours working day,
- medical care, gym card,
- modern office in the center of Poznan,
- no stiff structure,
- time for self – development, skilled and helpful global team,
- start-up culture atmosphere with mature business approach,
- modern tech tools and hi-tech equipment.