SAP Frontend Developer (regular) (m/f/d)
Who we are?
We are a mature start-up on the way to becoming an international innovation and technology leader. As part of the Palturai family, in the first six years of our existence, we have not only developed market-ready products, but also generated sales of around 5 million euro. Our customers already include well-known corporations. Major partners such as SAP are currently paving the way for us to further major opportunities in both technical and sales terms. Internationally, too.
What makes us unique?
Palturai built complex decision makers network of western business world. This gives us possibilities to create innovative products based on graph theory and new technologies. It makes our work technically interesting and challenging. On daily basis we need to join business vision with AI/ML technics and very advanced visualization tools to let our customers into previously unreachable areas of their businesses.
Who we search?
To be able to continue our rapid growth in Poland and above all in Europe and USA, we are looking for a two roles: Senior Frontend Developer and Regular Frontend Developer.
- development of Palturai SAP Products for on-premise and cloud-products are based on Palturai platform in SAP Hana,
- cooperation with other SAP developers within a SCRUM team,
- helping business to create new innovative products within Palturai platform.
- 2+ years of experience in SAP Frontend development (SAP UI5/Fiori)),
- knowledge about Fiori Gateway services,
- experience in Fiori Launchpad configuration,
- basic knowledge about Business Partners in S4/HANA systems,
- good understanding of oData services and its possibilities,
- basic SQL skills and understanding of relational DB concepts,
- understanding of SAP landscape.
- comfortable employment contract (you choose the type of agreement),
- healthy work – life balance: home office (during Covid-19 possibility to work from home in 100 %), flexible working hours, 30 minutes lunch break included in 8 - hours working day,
- medical care, gym card,
- modern office in the center of Poznan,
- no stiff structure,
- time for self – development, skilled and helpful global team,
- start-up culture atmosphere with mature business approach,
- modern tech tools and hi-tech equipment.