Data Engineer (regular) (m/f/d)
Who we are?
We are a mature start-up on the way to becoming an international innovation and technology leader. As part of the Palturai family, in the first six years of our existence, we have not only developed market-ready products, but also generated sales of around 5 million euro. Our customers already include well-known corporations. Major partners such as SAP are currently paving the way for us to further major opportunities in both technical and sales terms. Internationally, too.
What makes us unique?
Palturai built complex decision makers network of western business world. This gives us possibilities to create innovative products based on graph theory and new technologies. It makes our work technically interesting and challenging. On daily basis we need to join business vision with AI/ML technics and very advanced visualization tools to let our customers into previously unreachable areas of their businesses.
Who we search?
To be able to continue our rapid growth in Poland and above all in Europe and USA, we are looking for a: Data Engineer.
- you will translate your knowledge on topics such as data extraction and transformation, data modelling, data mining, crawling, parsing and predictive analytics into modern, customer-oriented solutions,
- you develop the solution portfolio and the data universe for the Palturai - BusinessGraph with currently more than 100 million relationships between 5 million people and institutions,
- you will be responsible for and implement Big Data projects for demanding customers from various industries within the framework of agreed quality, time and budget targets,
- you will prepare analysis and reports for management team,
- you will play an active role in data quality improvement activities,
- in coordination with Sales, Product, IT and Data Science, you will play a decisive role in the data acquisition and maintenance processes and the international expansion of the data pool.
- degree in a field related to data science (IT, mathematics, statistics, etc.),
- strong knowledge of SQL,
- above average knowledge about statistical methods and predictive analysis,
- experience in working with Big Data driven projects,
- python skills,
- familiarity with data and text mining,
- first experience with Airflow,
- ability to identify error classes on existing data,
- pro-active, problem solving attitude in continuous improvement activities,
- high degree of individual initiative, strong analytical skills for understanding complex issues,
- very meticulous, diligent and creative personality,
- fluency in English is a must,
- nice to have - knowledge of BI tools.
- comfortable employment contract (you choose the type of agreement),
- healthy work – life balance: home office (during Covid-19 possibility to work from home in 100 %), flexible working hours, 30 minutes lunch break included in 8 - hours working day,
- medical care, gym card,
- modern office in the center of Poznan,
- no stiff structure,
- time for self – development, skilled and helpful global team,
- start-up culture atmosphere with mature business approach,
- modern tech tools and hi-tech equipment.