HR Operations Associate (m/f/d)
You are detail-oriented, data-focused, an experienced communicator, and have a passion for people-related topics? Great, join our i2x journey! Welcome to the good future.
Your areas of expertise
- 1+ years of HR, Recruiting, People Operations, or HR Administrative experience.
- Advanced English (C1) and German language skills (C1), both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of German Labour law and best practices, either from studies or through experience.
- Able to handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Hands-on mentality, inquisitive and driven, comfortable with building systems and processes from the ground up.
- An always-learning mindset and a strong interest in digital product development will help you to understand our business fast and tailor initiatives and solutions to the needs of our mission.
- While enjoying having a team and sparring partner around, you strive while working independently and taking over ownership of topics that were assigned to you.
- Independently steer our Talent Operations, e.g. document and contract creation, employee data management, absence tracking, and more
- Help manage employee benefits and employee sentiment.
- Execute and improve employee on- and off-boarding.
- Be an ambassador of the company culture: initiate programs that help our culture flourish.
- Assist in shaping our employer brand to strengthen the candidate and employee experience.
- Take responsibility for planning and organizing team events, while partnering with the right stakeholders. This includes managing the budget, booking venues, and communicating with everyone across the business.
What you can expect from us
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.