Legal Manager (m/f/d)
To support our legal team we are looking for a Legal Manager in Düsseldorf or Berlin.
As a legal organizational talent, you will coordinate the legal enforcement of our claims in special verticals with our international law firm network, which will take over the legal representation. With your cross-functional understanding, you will design strategies in our legal team to accelerate the regular flow of capital and thus work at the interface between business and law in an industry that could not be closer to the pulse of time.
- You work directly with our partner law firms and coordinate the legal enforcement of our receivables portfolio in specific verticals.
- You are directly involved in settlement negotiations (e.g. with leasing companies) and thus optimize the course of proceedings.
- You monitor the litigation processes and accelerate the flow of funds by providing targeted support to our partner law firms with the involvement of your subject matter experts.
- You work closely with our legal and finance team as you oversee the legal enforcement of the entire receivables portfolio.
- Successfully completed legal or business law studies (exam and/or LL.B. or similar) or comparable education or further training.
- Business and legal understanding coupled with an analytical, careful and structured way of thinking and working.
- Team spirit and personal responsibility.
- Strong affinity for project management tools and comparable IT applications.
- Confident communication on the phone, also with debtors and law firm partners abroad.
- Business fluent German and good English skills.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all the benefits of startup life: flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and a young, dynamic and highly motivated team.
With us, you have the opportunity to take advantage of various e-learning offerings, such as language and skills courses. In our modern open-plan office you can help yourself to all (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) drinks & snacks at any time.
You can also join our many RightNow clubs and participate in workouts through our Gymondo account, for example!
We believe that the mentality of our employees is the key to our success. In everything we do, we always follow our values at RightNow:
Team - We support each other, are open-minded and proud to be part of the RightNow family.
Transparency - We strive for honesty and transparency in our organization.
Ambition - We are motivated by our goals and willing to go the extra mile.
RightNow is committed to empowering women in the workplace and in society at large, fighting for greater equality through recognition of the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPS).
RightNow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We not only believe in the power of diversity, we celebrate it every single day.
The RightNow family looks forward to welcoming you on board!