Event Marketing Intern (m/f)
Flexperto is Germany's leading software for online consulting with its main focus set on a video-based chat for digital customer communication between companies and their customers. Flexperto’s communication cloud is an all-around solution for digital communication between companies and customers: From scheduling appointments online, to clarifying questions via video chat, to reviewing documents together and signing contracts digitally.
Flexperto is currently being used by more than 70 major corporations and 20,000 sales and services agents. Its customers are primarily insurance and financial companies, but also companies from the healthcare, public service and energy sector.
Your mission will be to support the marketing team in the conception, planning and implementation of our webinars and online events from A-Z. Here you get a lot of responsibility and experience a steep learning curve.
- Manage live events and webinars plus continue to evolve it into a digital experience that is unlike anything available to our audience.
- You take over the complete communication with all registrants, speakers and partners.
- You play a key role in making our online events successful.
- You are in contact with all suppliers and take care of problem-free processing.
- Support with research, coordination and preparation of events / webinars' content.
- Preparation of communication (website, presentations, mailings, etc.).
- Supporting our operational day-to-day business (event planning, managing relationships with clients, etc.).
What are we looking for
- Pursuing BA/BS degree, ideally in Marketing, Event Marketing or related fields; able to stay for at least 6 months.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very Proactive, entrepreneurial and driven work-style, you bring excellent project management skills, needing minimal interference and micro-management.
- You’re speaking and writing in German natively.
- Extensive skills with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Powerpoint.
- Passion for marketing and technology startups.
- Persuasive and self-motivated.
- Preferred, not required: You know how to use the Webinar Tools, Event Planning & Ticketing tools, and CMS (Hubspot, Wordpress, ...).
What we offer
- Amazingly international team with 30+ passionate people from various countries.
- You will receive a lot of responsibility from day one and the chance to really make a difference.
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference.
- Fun and modern workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals.
- Please note that we're looking for a mandatory internship.
- If you’re interested in shaping the future of Sales with us, then this position is for you!