Head of community & events (m/w)
We’re a B2B SaaS startup with a mission to simplify communication between consultants and their customers. Our customers are primarily large enterprises in the insurance and financial industry who want to build better customer experience online.
As the world moves to doing everything online, we’re experiencing hyper-growth, and we are hiring our Inbound Community Lead (with focus on Event Management) for our office in Berlin, Germany, or as a remote position. Your mission is to evangelize the world about the problems we solve and help us to drive demand. This role will be among our very first hires on the marketing side. So it’s an amazing opportunity to join a fast growing tech company (150% YoY Growth).
You will work alongside our Founders, marketing, customer success and product management to build our community-driven inbound strategy. We expect to double Flexperto's number of subscribers this year. To do so, you will:
- Deliver highly valuable webinars and content (written, audio, video) to educate our audience about the problems we’re solving, our product and its benefits
- Plan and run events (hosted, co-hosted, and sponsorship of 3rd-party events) to achieve various funnel goals (awareness, lead gen, retention)
- Build an engaged community online and offline to increase brand awareness and client acquisition and brand loyalty across our prospects and customer base
- Maintain and extend relationships with partners, press/media as well as thought leaders to nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends
- Identify channels where our Personas want to consume content
- Own the content calendar and cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness
- Measure your success backed-up with data
- Provide strategic input to Founders including business opportunities, market focus, feedback, strategic narrative, product messaging and positioning, etc.
What you’ll be doing on the team :
In one month…
You’ll have run your first webinar with Flexperto and a guest partner.
You’ll have identified channels for increasing our brand awareness and what media you want to use.
You’ll have been interviewing users, project managers and decision makers.
Be writing content for the blog and working on larger story pieces.
By month 3…
You’ll have already sourced 4 speakers opportunities for our CEO and hosted 12 webinars.
You’ll come with an action plan for nurturing and expending the current Flexperto owned-Community - the Digisurance.
You’ll have a content sourcing / building and seeding machine with the marketing team.
By month 6…
You’ll have already sourced 8 speakers opportunities for our CEO and hosted 24 webinars.
You’ll have set the base of an engaged partners, prospects and customers community and hosting your own large event (online event or conference).
You’ll have set Flexperto’s own content channels such as newsletter, podcast, LinkedIn live, or YouTube channel.
- Have 2+ years of inbound marketing and or event management experience in a highly dynamic work environment
- You're a total marketing nerd
- You know how to use CMS like Hubspot and Wordpress, GoToWebinar, Hopin, or other Webinars platforms
- You've a track record in building and or contributing to communities
- You have strong writing skills and can apply feedback accurately and consistently
- You have strong organizational, project management skills and communication skills
- You're comfortable, lively, and engaging on camera and love telling stories
- You’re able to communicate really well in German
- A passionate and dedicated team with people from several countries, always willing to broaden their horizon
- We have a dedicated budget for education programs and conferences you can attend
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible work hours and a home office policy that focuses on people and not on numbers
- A working environment in which your contribution will make the difference
- A fun place to work with regular team events and activities besides the office
- An amazing office centrally located in Berlin, the vibrant tech capital
- Heavy discounts on Urban Sports