PreSales Engineer (m/f/d)
English - AdvancedGerman - Advanced
Salescommunication skillsITBusiness DevelopmentDevelopmentEngineeringPresentationsPresalesSenior Management
Your areas of expertise
- General understanding of enterprise applications, IT infrastructures, public and on-premises cloud platforms.
- At least 3 years of PreSales experience working with large-scale enterprise companies.
- Proven ability to construct and deliver compelling presentations and proposals to senior management, C-level and large audiences.
- You have a proven track record of successful customer relations and the ability to influence decisions.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% within Germany as well as occasionally internationally.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent academic background.
- You have excellent and fluent communication skills in both German and English. Further language capabilities would be a plus.
- You will be the main contact and trusted advisor to C-level within major organizations in relation to our product.
- You will be responsible for establishing a strong relationship with key decision-makers and customers.
- You will coordinate with Sales, Business Development and Customer Success to complete sales cycles effectively.
- You will work together with our Product Managers to influence the roadmap based on customer feedback.
- You will position i2x's value proposition to both IT and business audiences.
- You will be able to identify risks and limitations during the sales-cycle and proactively come up with solutions.
- You will be responsible for running Proof of Concepts (“POCs” both on-site and remotely.
- You will act as the voice of our customers and community to communicate needs, gaps, and enhancements to our engineering and leadership teams to make our offering in line with client needs.
What you can expect from us
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.