(Senior) Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
RightNow is one of the leading European LegalTech startups with 40+ employees, and offices in Berlin and Düsseldorf that has just closed its €8.5m Series A round with leading venture capital investors. We guide clients safely through the legal jungle and help turn legal claims into cash. Whether it is privacy, housing or travel, RightNow helps consumers identify and enforce claims in all areas of daily life. With this, we offer the first all-inclusive solution to inform consumers about their rights and enforce legal claims directly.
We are looking for someone to develop & execute RightNow's Performance Marketing strategy and support the marketing team to achieve our ambitious goals for 2021. We start new verticals every month and need you to make them successful!
1. Develop performance marketing strategy for new verticals and set up tests within hours
- Brainstorm what performance marketing channels might work for a new vertical
- Set up first ads within hours to quickly gain insights together with product colleagues
- Evaluate results within days to understand whether the vertical shows potential or does not work at all
2. Execute & scale our performance marketing strategy, acting as "CEO of Performance Marketing" with a ton of ownership
- Deploy a 6-figure performance marketing budget across mainly Paid Search and Paid Social, as well as Display, Native & Affiliate Marketing
- Manage & optimize sophisticated AdWords & Paid Social campaigns and set up best-in-class tracking solutions with tech support
- Extend to native & display to further scale working products
- Understand how creatives & copywriting convert customers
- Manage our affiliate marketing partners, either alone, with interns or with agency support
3. Act as high-level sparring partner to leadership team
- Understand the marketing mechanics and our products deeply to prepare & make decisions and act as sparring partner with leadership team
- Flexibility/adaptability - adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Proactivity - acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Efficiency - able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Organization and planning - plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Analytical skills - able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Full-time, at least 3 days/week on-site in Berlin-office
- Native German speaker, fluent in English
- €45,000 - €60,000 p.a., virtual shares possible
- Reporting to Chief Growth Officer (leads Marketing & Product team)
- Start: asap
What we offer
Next to competitive compensation we offer all the advantages of the startup life: Flat hierarchies, home-office opportunites, a well-equipped workplace right in the heart of Berlin and a young, highly motivated and dynamic team.
We believe that the mentality of our employees is the key to success. In all we do, we at RightNow always follow our values:
Team - We support eachother, are open-minded and proud to be part of the RightNow family.
Transparency - We strive for honesty and transparency in our organization.
Ambition - We are motivated by our goals and willing to go the extra mile.