Product Manager - Data (f/m/d/)
We are looking for an engaged Product Manager to join our team. You will be working in the most innovative area and will have an opportunity to shape the future of telecommunication by creating new tools for coaching call center agents. A flat company structure will let you quickly implement new ideas and receive customers' feedback while working in close collaboration with tech and sales teams.,
Your areas of expertise
- Have experience of working in a call center environment or related areas.
- Working with cross-functional development teams and agile methodologies
- Have a data-driven mindset (feature selection, product health evaluation, etc).
- Experience in working with data/machine learning products and teams.
- Fluent in English and German.
Nice to have
- Taking part in or leading Design Sprints.
- Participation in customer discovery or UX interviews.
- Understanding of how machine learning algorithms work.
- B2B/SaaS experience.
- You will Interact with users, business, and IT teams, define backlogs, analyze their data needs and drive end to end solutioning of data-driven solutions.
- You will collect and analyze data to determine product direction and define business requirements.
- You will assist in preparing and maintaining the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- You will identify, track and analyze key performance indicators to draw conclusions about the current performance and future development of the product.
- You will analyze industry trends and always keep the “big picture” in mind to enable you to actively shape the product vision and roadmap.
- You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the desired economic and operational outcome is meeting the expectations throughout the product life cycle.
- You will collect, analyze and respond to user feedback.
What you can expect from us
- Exciting challenges which involve a mix of advanced research and high-quality engineering.
- The high degree of autonomy.
- Ownership over your role and functional area.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication.
- Complete transparency into the rest of the company.
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- Education budget to attend conferences or trainings.