QA Engineer (m/f/d)
English - Advanced
QAPythonEngineeringGitHubRegression TestingEmerging Technologies
Your areas of expertise
- You care for quality and best practices and can raise the red flag with the team when necessary.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer, with the ability to work independently.
- You have experience with different types of testing, such as cross-browser, api, end-to-end, and regression testing.
- You are able to read code in JS, Go, or Python, and you are confident using Github.
- You have experience working in agile teams. You pay attention to emerging technologies that can benefit our new product and suggest methods to apply them.
- You have a strong sense of long term ownership of the work you do and believe in doing things the right way for the right reasons.
- You have excellent communication skills in English with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
Nice to have
- CI/CD integration experience is a big plus.
- You have experience working in start-ups.
- Ensuring the feature description for all new features describes a feature that is able to be implemented, and fits with our product.
- Ensuring the acceptance criteria for all features can be tested.
- Providing the developer with checklists that itemize what needs to be covered by the automated tests they will create.
- Reviewing the automated tests created and implemented by the developers.
- Manually testing new features.
- Take part in coordinating the release of new features to production and smoke test new features in production.
- Monitor the overall status of the product.
What you can expect from us
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.