Project Manager (m/f/d)
English - AdvancedGerman - Advanced
Your areas of expertise
- You have 4+ years of extensive practical experience in project management.
- Experience managing multiple projects with overlapping resources and time plans.
- Experience working with enterprise customers.
- Excellent German and English skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as mediation and assertiveness skills.
- Experience in the telecom industry, CRM/SaaS an advantage.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Create a detailed project plan, manage changes to project scope, schedule, and cost using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Working with enterprise customers on a daily basis.
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
What you can expect from us
- Challenging projects with a lot of entrepreneurial scopes, which you drive forward independently with new impulses and ideas
- A high degree of autonomy.
- Ownership over your role and functional area.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication.
- Complete transparency into the rest of the company.
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- Education budget to attend conferences or trainings.