Internship strategy & analyses (m/f/d)
English - AdvancedGerman - Advanced
PresentationsEconomicsBusiness AdministrationMathematicsBusiness InformaticsinformaticsC
Your areas of expertise
- Degree in the field of business administration, economics, mathematics, business informatics, media sciences or a comparable qualifying education.
- Ideally, you have already gained some work experience.
- Analytical thinking, strategic and fast comprehension skills
- Motivated, reliable, independent and team player.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
- Very good MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint or equivalent.
- Strong C-level support of a growth strategy for the next years.
- Monitoring & analysis of international markets.
- Analyze competitive situations, market opportunities and risks in the international environment.
- Work out strengths and weaknesses of competitors.
- Analyze potential partnerships in the ecosystem.
- Prioritize what you find and recommend actions.
- Evaluate and present the results in the form of reports and presentations.
What you can expect from us
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.