(Senior) Account Executive (m/f/d)
English - AdvancedGerman - Advanced
SalesNegotiationCustomer acquisitionSaasPresentationsTechnical Communication
Your areas of expertise
- Several years of (software) sales experience with technical products.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in key account environment and at top management level.
- Technical understanding in the SaaS space and experience in the Telco sector.
- Experience working with enterprise customers.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in German and business fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%).
- Point of contact of future customer relationships during all phases of the sales cycle.
- You will generate leads and outbound initiatives to targeted customer accounts by contacting prospects via phone, email, and social media to explain our service and vision, present various use cases, uncover opportunities, and educate them on the future of work.
- Generate revenue through enterprise customer acquisition. This includes the entire sales cycle from active prospecting of new customers to final sales of software products.
- You will create and execute sales calls tailored to the specific needs of customers.
- You will work with various members of the commercial team.
- Develop and maintain prospective and existing customer base, including participation in events, trade shows, and conferences.
- Establishing and intensifying business relationships with relevant decision makers and contacts at top management level.
- Conducting presentations, contract negotiations and closings at all levels.
- Ongoing planning and reporting of sales activities.
- Developing short and long term strategies to acquire key target customers.
What you can expect from us
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- We are agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning the existing state of things.
- Be part of a growing team making fast decisions, where you can watch your ideas and actions come to fruition.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.