Marketing Intern (m/f/d)
We aim to make the best platform for business to customer communication, allowing easy and convenient access to consultation and service – no matter where you are in the world. To achieve this, we built a unique communication platform that features all the necessary tools any sales manager or customer service assistant needs. Big enterprises are already successfully using our platform as their preferred solution for digital customer communication. Join us in Berlin, where we operate with colleagues from more than 15 different nations!
Our product is a framework which is suitable to supply all processes that are relevant for selling services over the www. This includes, but is not limited to searching, publishing, paying, communicating in real-time, collaborating in real-time and analytical monitoring and tracking. We build a scalable SaaS product as well as customized B2B solutions mainly in the insurance, banking and utilities sectors with the use of our framework.
About your new role
We are searching for a very committed and highly engaged intern to support us in our growth goals. You will be taking major responsibilities and act as a key person to create a wide range of edu-training content designed to wow our users and build a sales-community – from webinars to social media campaigns, and everything in between. This includes campaign management, content creation, and focus on demand gen KPIs. Your target audience will be Directors and up to C-Level Executives in the Insurance & Banking Industry.
This is a pivotal role on our marketing team that directly impacts our demand gen and brand awareness results.
Therefore, to further strengthen our great Marketing team we are looking for ambitious Marketing Intern (m/f):
- Contribute to the execution of the Top Line Marketing targets
- Manage events and webinars plus continue to evolve it into a digital experience that is unlike anything available to our audience
- Own campaign management, content creation, and focus on demand gen KPIs
- Support various content pieces including landing pages, email campaigns, social media, articles, website copy, case studies, and other communications and content
- Operatively own the creation of compelling marketing collateral
- Work partially independently and manage your own projects in Marketing
- Assist and support our Marketing team on different projects
- Working closely between the Marketing, Sales and Product Department, reporting directly to C-Level
- Supporting our operational day-to-day business (event planning, managing relationships with clients, etc.)
What are we looking for
- Pursuing BA/BS degree, ideally in Marketing, Design, Communication-Design or related fields; able to stay for at least 3 months
- Excellent communication skills
- Very Proactive, entrepreneurial and driven work-style, you bring excellent project management skills, needing minimal interference and micro-management.
- You’re speaking and writing in German natively
- Excellent language and grammar, writing and copy editing skills
- Able to build up a communication / reasoning that is based on hard business facts like cost, revenue, efficiency etc.
- Extensive skills with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Powerpoint
- Passion for marketing and technology startups
- Persuasive and self-motivated
- Native in German and fluent in English
- Preferred, not required: You know how to use the SEO tools packages (Google Search Console, Keyword Planner, SEMrush) as CMS (Hubspot, Wordpress, ...)
What we offer
- Amazingly international team with 30+ passionate people from various countries
- You will receive a lot of responsibility from day one and the chance to really make a difference
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun and modern workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
- Please note that we're looking for a mandatory internship
- If you’re interested in shaping the future of Sales with us, then this position is for you!