Product Manager / Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d)
RightNow is one of the leading European LegalTech startups with 40+ employees, and offices in Berlin and Düsseldorf that has just closed its €8.5m Series A round with leading venture capital investors. We guide clients safely through the legal jungle and help turn legal claims into cash. Whether it is privacy, housing or travel, RightNow helps consumers identify and enforce claims in all areas of daily life. With this, we offer the first all-inclusive solution to inform consumers about their rights and enforce legal claims directly.
We are looking for someone to support the leadership team in evaluating, launching and improving products, to achieve our ambitious targets for 2021. The exact responsibilities will depend on actual day-to-day challenges. The role defined in this job description is as close to reality as possible. Pick the title that you want to see on your CV.
1. Develop and systematically evaluate new product ideas to generate 1-3 new product hypothesis per quarter that are being tested
- Improve process to evaluate product long-list and present potential verticals
- Develop product hypotheses that are marketable
- Hold every stakeholder accountable and ensure substantial progress in learnings for each hypothesis is made
- Understand marketing fundamentals to evaluate potential
2. Execute our product strategy and take over all operational product tasks
- Conduct user tests, interviews etc. to understand needs of customers
- Ensure all deliverables to tech are handed over in time (i.e. user flows & mock-ups, data-models, process flows)
- Improve existing products from end to end and ensure NPS- and conversion-rate uplifts
- Bring structure into our product strategy
3. Act as high-level sparring partner to leadership team
- Understand the product landscape & mechanics deeply, prepare & make decisions and act as sparring partner with leadership team
- Organization & planning - plans, organizes, schedules and works in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Efficiency - able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Customer-empathy - understand what customers really want and whether a product satisfies a customer-need.
- Analytical skills - able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Proactivity - acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility - adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- 3+ years experience in startups, consulting, vc or tech company required
- Full-time, at least 3 days/week on-site in Berlin-office
- Native German speaker, fluent in English
- €45,000 - €60,000 p.a., virtual shares possible
- Reporting to Chief Growth Officer (leads Marketing & Product team)
- Start: asap
What we offer
Next to competitive compensation we offer all the advantages of the startup life: Flat hierarchies, home-office opportunites, a well-equipped workplace right in the heart of Berlin and a young, highly motivated and dynamic team.
We believe that the mentality of our employees is the key to success. In all we do, we at RightNow always follow our values:
Team - We support eachother, are open-minded and proud to be part of the RightNow family.
Transparency - We strive for honesty and transparency in our organization.
Ambition - We are motivated by our goals and willing to go the extra mile.