Technical Customer Support (m/f/d)
English - AdvancedGerman - Mastery
Engineeringcommunication skillsCustomer SatisfactionSQLJIRARESTCustomer SupportInstallationVirtualizationResearchTicketingHttpsBug Tracking SystemCitrixTime Management
- Provide daily support to users of our i2x software.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, installation activities, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management.
- Classify incidents based on severity and priority.
- Use time management skills to assess, prioritize and follow-up on customer requests.
- Utilize existing manuals or other reference materials to resolve incidents.
- Collaborate with other team members to assist them with resolution of incidents.
- Replicate and log reported bugs in a bug-tracking system.
- Collaborate with and escalate to Support Engineers when required for complex cases.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
- Visit customer sites if needed.
What we would like to see in you
- Expert knowledge in Windows and Office.
- Proficiency supporting multiple versions of Windows and understanding of Windows security settings and utilities.
- Proficiency supporting several major web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Familiarity with Citrix Virtualization Platforms.
- Basic SQL skills.
- Ability to analyse log files.
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances.
- Native language level in German and high proficiency in English.
- Experience in using Jira Service Management (or similar ticketing systems).
What you can expect from us
- Exciting challenges which involve a mix of advanced research and high-quality engineering.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Ownership over your role and functional area.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science and technology, questioning existing state of things.
- Complete transparency into the rest of the company.
- Working with international, highly engaged people.
- Work-family-friends balance – step off the treadmill and feel like a human again.
- Choice of hardware.